- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XVive V10 Amplitone Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J14741 000000000 J14741000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The XVive V10 Boost pedal delivers +20dB of clean analog boost housed a miniature, rugged housing, perfect for even the most crowded pedal boards. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
A pint-sized boost to push your amp to its limits.
The XVive V10 Boost pedal delivers +20dB of clean analog boost housed a miniature, rugged housing, perfect for even the most crowded pedal boards. The V10 features a FET input stage for tube-like distortion if input is overdriven (with more than 2V P-P), and tone control circuit which allows bass to be boosted without losing all the treble or the treble boosted without losing all of the bass. Other features include scooped midrange response at the center of the tone control, On/Off Tone toggle for clean boost or activated tone control effect, Tone Control/Tone Toggle/Gain Control, excellent dynamic response, simple, easy-to-use design, 100% analog design with true bypass circuitry, "effects on" indicator light and original XVIVE tone.
- Analog boost
- Adjustable signal boost of zero to +20db
- FET input stage for tube-like distortion if input is overdriven (with more than 2V P-P)
- Tone control circuit allows bass to be boosted without losing all the treble or the treble boosted without losing all of the bass
- Scooped midrange response at the center of the tone control
- On/Off Tone toggle for clean boost or activated tone control effect
- Tone Control/Tone Toggle/Gain Control
- Excellent dynamic response
- Simple, easy to use design
- 100% Analog design with True Bypass circuitry
- "Effects on" indicator light
- Micro pedal package
- Durable all-metal housing
- True Bypass
- Connectors: ¼" Input jack, ¼" Output jack
- Power: 9V DC, center (-), 30mA
- Dimensions:46 mm (W) x 94 mm (D) x 50 mm (H) 1.8 in (W) x 3.7 in (D) x 2.0 in (H)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.