- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha AG Stomp
- Write a Review
- Product 151556
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Achieve a natural acoustic tone without spending big bucks on high-quality mics and effects. Emulates 8 mic types including condenser, dynamic, and t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The first acoustic guitar preamp to incorporate mic modeling technology.
Achieve a natural acoustic tone without spending big bucks on high-quality mics and effects. Emulates 8 mic types including condenser, dynamic, and tube (in close and distant proximities), and has settings for both steel- and nylon-string sounds. Includes 4-band stereo chorus, feedback reduction, digital output and 9V phantom power. Controls up to 14 effects parameters simultaneously using an optional FC7 expression pedal.
- Transforms piezo and electric pickup signals into the sounds of world-class microphones
- Emulates 8 microphone types: condenser, dynamic, and tube (in close and distant proximities)
- Has settings for nylon- and steel-stringed instruments
- 4-band stereo chorus
- Feedback reduction
- Digital output
- 9V phantom power
- Simultaneous control of up to 14 effects parameters
- Use an optional FC7 expression pedal for realtime control
At last! A Stomp for acoustic players. Order today.