- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha THR100H 100-watt Modeling Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J30603 000000000 J30603000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring the incredible tone and flexibility of THR100H Dual in a compact, lightweight single-channel body, the Yamaha THR100H 100W head has got you...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A huge variety of incredible tones from a head you can toss in a backpack.
Featuring the incredible tone and flexibility of THR100H Dual in a compact, lightweight single-channel body, the Yamaha THR100H 100W head has got your back whether you're on-stage, rehearsing with the band or practicing at home. With a big sound from a tiny package, the power to dial in the details of your sound and the connectivity to plug you in wherever you're playing, THR100H bridges all the gaps. The THR100H offers huge flexibility and versatility in an ultra-portable head. It features emulation of five power-tube varieties, plus five amp-type models, resulting in a massive spectrum of incredible tones you can dial in for any need. Other features include a boost, reverb, a built-in noise gate, FX loop, headphone output and much more.
- Power: 100W (solid state)
- Power-level switching: 100W, 50W, 25W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, presence, reverb, level, amp type, tube type
- Effects: boost, reverb (hall, plate, room, spring), noise gate
- FX loop
- Tube types: EL34, 6L6GC, KT88, EL84, 6V6
- Amp types: solid, clean, crunch, lead, modern
- USB port
- Headphone output
- Dimensions: 17.5 in. x 9.7 in. x 3.7 in.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.