- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yorkville AM100 Acoustic Master Amplifier with DFX
- Write a Review
- Product 480971
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a pair of punchy 6.5" woofers and a crisp Motorola tweeter, the AM100 delivers full and well-defined reproduction of acoustic nuances. Durable c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
100W of crisp, clean, compact power for your acoustic.
With a pair of punchy 6.5" woofers and a crisp Motorola tweeter, the AM100 delivers full and well-defined reproduction of acoustic nuances. Durable construction. Can be used in upright or angled-back stage monitor position. Two channels offer inputs for acoustic guitars, line level sources, or microphone. Channel 1 offers 3-band EQ and a variable, defeatable notch filter. Channel 2 has both 1/4" phone and XLR inputs and is designed for auxiliary instrument, microphone, or line level source. A DSP section provides 16 great effects. 2-year warranty.
- 2-channel acoustic guitar amp
- 100W power
- 2 - 6.5" woofers and a crisp Motorola tweeter
- Durable construction
- 2 channels
- Channel 1: 1/4" TRS input; gain, low, mid, high, and frequency notch filter controls; notch filter defeat switch
- Channel 2: 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs; gain control; internal effects defeat switch
- Master volume control
- Effects loop with volume control
- Effects footswitch for internal effects with bypass
- DSP section with 16 digital effects
- Power, clip, and EFX bank LED indicators
- Constructed of high-quality plywood
- Metal grille
- Corner protectors
- Blue/black carpet covering
- Top-mounted strap handle
- XLR rear panel line out
- 19"W x 14"H x 12"D
- 25 lbs.
It's a great sounding acoustic amp with a lot of output for its compact size. Order today.