- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zoom G2R - Richie Kotzen Signature Edition Multi-Effects Pedal
- Product H70247
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With guitar styles ranging from rock, blues, jazz and fusion to pop and soul, Richie Kotzen has long been touted as one of the best guitar players in...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
World-class sounds from a world-class talent.
With guitar styles ranging from rock, blues, jazz and fusion to pop and soul, Richie Kotzen has long been touted as one of the best guitar players in the world. Now, with a remarkably diverse career as a guitarist and songwriter that spans 20 years, Kotzen brings his musicality and tone devotion to the G2R.
The G2R offers a wealth of very musical settings and tones for recording and live performance. Its comprehensive features include 32-bit processing and 96kHz sampling, a built-in drum machine, metal chassis, metal footswitches, three parameters per effect and the world's fastest patch-switching.
With a range of tonal solutions, the G2R provides diverse sounds suitable for any number of playing styles. Dial up the "Old School" setting for some flanged overdrive or "Clean Funk Tight" for early reflection reverb, chorus and compression. You can even tap into specialized patches like "Clean Horn Stab" which is designed for single note staccato lines. Now you can add a new dynamic to your playing with patches created by a world-renowned professional.
Designed with sounds to incorporate and inspire, this new signature pedal combines the style and feel of a guitar prodigy with the effects expertise of Zoom.
- AD-0006D adapter, custom poster, patch list, specially designed pick and a greeting card from Richie Kotzen
- Effect Types: 54
- Effect Modules: 9
- Maximum Simultaneous Effects: 9
- Patch Memory: User 40+Preset 40
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 64 times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit, 128 times over-sampling
- Input: 1/4" phone jack (Rated input level: -20dBm, Input impedance: 1MÎ)
- Output (Line / headphones combined): 1/4" stereo phone jack (Maximum output level: +5dBm, Output load impedance: 10kÎ or higher)
- Control Input: Expression pedal, Foot switch
- Display: 2-digit, 7-segment LED display, Parameter LED
- Power Requirements (sold separately): AA size (LR6) battery x 4, or AC adaptor DC9V/300mA/Center minus type (AD-0006 recommended)
- Battery Life: 7.5 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (mm): 156(W) x162(D) x 65(H)
- Weight: 700g (without batteries)