Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Small footprint pedal, but huge leap in tone shaping.
1 Pedal, 86 Effects
Whether you're a guitarist or a bass player, you can cut down the size of your pedalboard by adding an MS-70CDR. From a warm, vintage sound to a clear, modern tone, this one pedal can do it all. It offers 86 diverse options for shaping your sound. For ease of use, these are organized into the following categories:
31 different chorus and modulation effects for guitar and bass are provided, including phasing, flanging, tremolo, vibrato, detuning, auto-panning, rotary speaker emulations and pitch shifting — even an intelligent harmonizer that plays along in key. Vintage sounds include simulations of the TC Electronic Corona Chorus and Tri-Chorus, Boss CH-1 Super Chorus and CE-1 /CE-5 Chorus Ensembles, MXR M234 Analog Chorus and Electro-Harmonix SmallClone, as well as the ADA flanger.
This category includes 26 mono and stereo delays, with delay times of up to 4 seconds. You'll find everything here from reverse and multi-tap to pitch-shifted and self-oscillating delays.There are also emulations of the Eventide TimeFactor, MXR Carbon Copy, Maestro Echoplex EP-3, Line 6 M9 TubeEcho, TC Electronic Flashback, Strymon TimeLine and Boss DD-20. The MS-70CDR's Tail function allows delays and reverbs to fade away naturally, even through the next played phrase. For example, if you playa solo using a delay effect and then switch to a rhythm tone that has no delay, you will hear the sound of the solo's delay until it has faded away.
The MS-70CDR's cutting-edge DSP microchip performs 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the ability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as the 25 rich, dense reverbs and realistic spatial simulations found here. These rooms, halls, arenas, plates and springs allow you to add depth and spaciousness to your sound.Vintage emulations include the TC Electronic Hall of Fame and Nova, as well as the Digitech RV-7, the Eventide Space, the Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail and the Strymon blueSky.
Round out your sound with your choice of two different graphic equalizers — one optimized for guitar and the other optimized for bass — and with Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your instrument's natural tone.
Full-Featured and Easy to Use
The MS-70CDR's intuitive design allows easy navigation in both live and studio settings and makes creating, saving and rearranging effects a breeze. Its stereo input jacks accept signal from passive and active guitars, as well as from line-level devices, such as electronic keyboards and other effects processors, and its dual line-level output jacks enable you to record the MS-70CDR's many sounds in stereo.You can use up to 6 effects simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like — even bring individual effects in and out of the chain as desired. There are 50 patch memories where you can store your custom edited and chained multi-effects, with the first 30 pre-loaded with useful factory settings. An Auto Save function ensures whatever edits you make will automatically be saved, and you can create a list of up to 26 patches to cycle through as you step on the MS-70CDR footswitch — handy for live gigs or whenever you want your effects in a certain order. The onboard chromatic tuner supports a variety of standard guitar tunings — including drop tunings — and you can opt to either bypass all effects during tuning or to mute the outputs so that you can tune in silence. Last but not least, the MS-70CDR's Tap Tempo feature allows you to to set delay times and modulation effect frequencies in real time to the rhythm of the song you're playing.
Power to Spare
The MS-70CDR runs on just 2AA batteries — either alkaline or rechargeable NiMH — and powers up automatically when a connector is inserted into its input jack. A Power Management function automatically turns the pedal off if unused for extended periods. Battery life is up to 7 hours with alkaline batteries, allowing you to use the MS-70CDR with confidence from rehearsal to the main stage. Alternatively, it can be powered from an AC adapter (sold separately) or via USB.
- 86 guitar and bass effects, including modulation, equalization, delay and reverb
- Up to 6 effects can be used simultaneously, in any order
- 50 memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
- 40 preset patches
- Patch cycling
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar and bass tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or modulation rates
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Mono and stereo operation
- Dual 1/4" input jacks (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Dual 1/4" output jacks
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 2 AA batteries (included), with alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours
- Optional AC adapter (sold separately)
Make room for Zoom on your pedablboard...Order the MS-70CDR today.
MS-70CDR MultiStomp Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Number of effects: 86
- Number of simultaneous effects: 6
- Number of patches: 50
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128× oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- Signal processsing: 32-bit floating point and 32-bit fixed point
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +1dB, -3dB (into 10 kOhm load)
- Display: LCD
- Input: 2 x 1/4" phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBm*
- Input impedance: 1mOhm
- Output: 2 x 1/4'' phone jack
- Maximum output level: +5dBm (output impedance load of 10 kOhm or more)
- Battery type: AA size (LR6) battery x 2
- Continuous battery operation time:
- Mono operation: 7 hours when using 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Stereo operation: 5 hours when using 2 AA alkaline batteries
- AC adapter (sold separately): DC 9V center-negative, 500 mA (Zoom AD-16)
- USB: Firmware update, bus power
- Dimensions (mm): 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
- Weight: 350 g (without batteries)
- *Note: 0 dBm = 0.775 Vrms
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.