- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZT Lunchbox Cab 1X6.5 Passive Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- #430439 000020000 430439000020000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lunchbox Cab is built on the platform of ZT's highly acclaimed Lunchbox amplifier. It's a Lunchbox without the amp-a passive extension speaker, w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hungry for more guitar tone? Get a Lunchbox Cab.
The Lunchbox Cab is built on the platform of ZT's highly acclaimed Lunchbox amplifier. It's a Lunchbox without the amp-a passive extension speaker, with the same solid-as-a-brick cabinet housing the same custom-design 6.5" driver used in the ZT Lunchbox amp.
Weighing less than 7 pounds, the Cab can blast out over 120dB, and sounds great doing it. The Cab also features a phase switch to provide accuracy in any situation.
Connect the passive speaker cabinet to the Lunchbox amp's external speaker output and build a Lunchbox stack (it's adorable-like ferocious puppies or kittens). Or spread them apart a few feet to create spatial imaging. Or go further and put the ZT Cabs on opposite sides of the stage and give your sound a dimension that will make the crowd's heads swim.
*Note: Early production Lunchbox amps (serial numbers LB02 0000 1000 through LB02 0000 2999) are not optimized for use with the Lunchbox Cab. Please verify that your Lunchbox is compatible before you add a cab, particularly if you expect to play at very high levels.
Power Handling: 100 watts max. (designed for use with Lunchbox products only)
Input: 1/4" 8ohms minimum
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.