- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZVex '59 Sound Vertical Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20617 000000000 L20617000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ZVEX Effects '59 Sound is based on the legendary 1959 Tweed Fender Bassman. The ’59 Sound captures the essence of that magical amplifier in a boa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unleash the magical sound of a '59 Fender Bassman from your pedalboard.
The ZVEX Effects '59 Sound is based on the legendary 1959 Tweed Fender Bassman. The ’59 Sound captures the essence of that magical amplifier in a board-friendly size. It features Boost and Rock footswitches, and reacts beautifully with your guitar volume.
The ’59 Sound also contains an extremely high-head room, unity-to-50X gain booster with 1 megohm input impedance and low hiss. It is very similar to the SHO boost circuit with refinements to make it sound more like a standard amp input and less glassy.
The boost channel can be used alone or in conjunction with the distortion channel. The boost channel follows the distortion channel so that the distortion is able to hit your amp harder (at a higher volume) when both switches are engaged, for boosting solos and what-not.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC (battery or optional wall adapter)
- Current draw: 3mA
- Controls: Boost, Volume, Tone, Drive, Boost switch, Rock switch
- Dimensions: 4.31" x 2.625" x 2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.