- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZVex Box of Rock Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 580620 000000000 580620000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Box of Rock is ZVex's first distortion pedal, highly specialized to simulate the "everything on 10" sound of a classic Marshall amplifier. You ca...Click To Read More About This Product
Clean boost and a distortion circuit”like 2 effects in 1 box.
The Box of Rock is ZVex's first distortion pedal, highly specialized to simulate the "everything on 10" sound of a classic Marshall amplifier. You can use the Box of Rock effectively with many different amplifiers, but you might want to run it through a Marshall at least once. Use your guitar's volume control to adjust the amount of distortion you want, all the way down to very clean and clear with most drive settings. Each of these distortion pedals is hand-painted, so each will be a little different from the rest. The ZVex Box of Rock also contains an extremely high-headroom, unity-to-50X gain booster with nominal input impedance and low hiss.
- Drive, Tone, Volume, and Boost controls give you easy control over your distortion
- Gives you great classic amp tone through any sort of amplifier
- Powered by 9V battery or 9V adapter (adapter not included)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.