- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZVex Box of Rock Vertical Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20618 000000000 L20618000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zvex Effects Box of Rock simulates the designer’s favorite amp turned up all the way, a 1966 Marshall JTM45. The tone control adjusts brightness,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tap into the sound of the legendary Marshall JTM45 from your pedalboard.
The Zvex Effects Box of Rock simulates the designer’s favorite amp turned up all the way, a 1966 Marshall JTM45. The tone control adjusts brightness, and there’s a high-headroom low-noise boost.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC (battery or optional adaptor)
- Current draw: 3mA
- Controls: Boost, volume, tone, drive
- Dimensions: 4.31" x 2.62" x 2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.