- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bridge Cetus Series 4-String Electric Double Bass
- Write a Review
- Product J10047
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tuned to EADG, the Cetus is an easy transition for acoustic bassists. The Cetus offers the benefits of low volume for practice, and high volume for p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An electric double bass with an acoustic feel.
Tuned to EADG, the Cetus is an easy transition for acoustic bassists. The Cetus offers the benefits of low volume for practice, and high volume for performance with no feedback. It is both stylish and practical.
The Cetus has an excellent bow, fingered and plucked response and permits a great range of tonal color; rich, complex and varied according to your own technique and dynamic approach. It supplies an even tone across the range of the instrument. Choose color from dropdown menu.
Order today and expand your sense of possibility with the double bass.
Body length: 43.3"
Neck stop: 17.12"
Body stop: 24.2"
Nut width: 1.65"
String spacing at nut: 1.18"
String spacing at bridge: 2.99"
String length: 42.12"
String tuning: EADG
Pickup: Piezo configuration
Output: 200mV nominal
Load resistance: 10K Ohms minimum
Battery: PP3 9V
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.