- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Excel Mott Left Handed Acoustic Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- J50074 000001000 J50074000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A redesigned version of D'Angelico's standout acoustic bass, the Excel Mott has returned. With a 16 in.-wide body featuring a solid Sitka spruce top ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfortable neck for smoother play and quality build for incredible performance at a great price. And made for the lefties.
A redesigned version of D'Angelico's standout acoustic bass, the Excel Mott has returned. With a 16 in.-wide body featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and rosewood back and sides, the Mott is warm and sonorous. It features a slim, C-shape mahogany scarf neck allowing for maximum comfort and playability.
Includes hardshell case.
Grover Imperial Super-Rotomatic Tuners
Grover Imperial Super-Rotomatic tuners boast an exceptionally smooth turning radius, allowing for supreme tuning accuracy and keeping you in tune longer.
Brass Bridge Pins
FU-Tone brass bridge pins make for a shining, crystalline resonance, bringing out a crisp mid-range and enveloping low end.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Grover Super Rotomatics
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Enjoy the organic tone of an acoustic bass. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.