- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Excel SD Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72558 000001000 L72558000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A true powerhouse, the Excel SD Bass is a 4-string solid body that boasts massive tone and remarkable sustain. Offering a perfect balance of huge, wa...Click To Read More About This Product
A medium scale bass with dual humbuckers and sleek finish.
A true powerhouse, the Excel SD Bass is a 4-string solid body that boasts massive tone and remarkable sustain. Offering a perfect balance of huge, warm low-end and crystal clear high-end, the SD Bass is built for functionality. Its weight-relieved chambered body and three-quarters-length scale provide exceptional comfort, while a slim neck profile guarantees playability. For everything from jazz warmth to rock clarity, the SD Bass is a four-string beast. Includes hardshell case.
Grab this stealthy powerhouse. Order today.
- Shape: Slim C
- Wood: 2-piece Mahogany maple
- Neck joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 32.25"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Satin
- Pickup configuration:
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone, 3-way switch
- Material: Rosewood
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut material/width: Bone, 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Body Type: Solid Body Single Cutaway
- Body wood: Flame Maple
- Top wood: Carved Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.