- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Premier Series Mott Single Cutaway Acoustic Bass with Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L18936 000001000 L18936000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
D’Angelico’s acclaimed acoustic bass has now arrived in the Premier Series. A 16 in. wide body armed with a solid Sitka spruce top, the P...Click To Read More About This Product
A more accessible acoustic bass shape with Fishman electronics for those plugged-in performances.
D’Angelico’s acclaimed acoustic bass has now arrived in the Premier Series. A 16 in. wide body armed with a solid Sitka spruce top, the Premier Mott is powerful in stature and smooth in tone. It features a slim C-shape mahogany scarf neck allowing for maximum comfort and playability. As with all acoustics in the Premier Series, the Mott is equipped with a Fishman Presys+ onboard preamp, pickup system and built-in-tuner, perfect for direct-in amplification and on-stage practicality. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany Laminated
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Thin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Sonokeline
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Thin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic Stairstep
- Bridge: Sonokeline
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: Tonewoods , Body Design
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Enjoy smoother play. Order the Premier Mott today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.