- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean EAB Fretless Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #515949 000002000 515949000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its EAB Acoustic-Electric Bass, Dean has put together a topnotch fretless acoustic-electric bass guitar for an incredibly low price. It's just t...Click To Read More About This Product
A great way to get into fretless on a budget.
With its EAB Acoustic-Electric Bass, Dean has put together a topnotch fretless acoustic-electric bass guitar for an incredibly low price. It's just the right instrument if you're been wanting to add a fretless to your arsenal but have a tight budget. The EAB fretless bass has lines to mark fret positions which help you learn to place your fingers correctly. Its 34"-scale neck and large body deliver a deep, full unplugged tone and its preamp with EQ and built-in tuner lets you plug in and dial it up.
Case sold separately.
- Set neck
- Lined fretless fingerboard
- Built-in preamp with tuner/EQ
- 34" scale length
- Die-cast tuners
Experience a well-crafted acoustic-bass without breaking the piggy bank. Get yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.