- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Jon Lawhon Hillsboro Electric Bass
Sea Foam Green
- Write a Review
- #L10353 000001000 L10353000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
John Lawhon has been holding down the Southern Blues groove of Black Stone Cherry with his Dean Basses for years. Now Dean and John teamed up to rele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Signature touches and active electronics.
John Lawhon has been holding down the Southern Blues groove of Black Stone Cherry with his Dean Basses for years. Now Dean and John teamed up to release the perfect Hillsboro bass to his specs that can be used by anyone. This Sea foam Green Hillsboro bass is equipped with an Alder body for that classic bass presence, a maple neck with a Jatoba fingerboard for that road worthy durability and warm low end, and a DMT active humbucking bass pickup to bring it all together. Case sold separately.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Pickup configuration: H
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: DMT Design Humbucker
- Bridge: Not applicable
- Brand: Dean
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Active preamp: No
- Special electronics: None
- Material: Jatoba
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl John Lawhorn Keys
- Nut material: PPS
- Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: Not applicable
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Enjoy signature style and sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.