- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Pace Contra Electric Upright Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07669 000001000 J07669000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Pace Contra Upright Bass is a slender upright electric four-string bass with a warm, charming output that is ideal for a wide variety of mus...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality acoustic-style bass with warm electric outpit.
The Dean Pace Contra Upright Bass is a slender upright electric four-string bass with a warm, charming output that is ideal for a wide variety of musical idioms. It is for the bluegrass player who prefers not to drag a giagantic double bass around. It is for the jazz musician whose treasured hand-carved instrument is not worth risking the perils of the gin joint. It is for the Americana musican who wants to invoke the sound and feel of the acoustic bass without the potentially prohibitive price point of a fine acoustic bass.
It features a maple top/body, a bolt-on maple neck, an ebonized curved fingerboard, side dot inlays, sealed Die Cast tuners, black hardware, piezo transducer, DMT active Contra preamp system, and more!
- Quality construction
- Volume and tone controls
- Comfortable to play
- Case included
Order today and expand your tonal palette.
- Top: Maple
- Body: Solid Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Scale Length: 42" 3/4 Size
- Neck Type: Bolt-On
- Neck Profile: Curved Fingerboard
- Fingerboard: Ebonized
- Inlays: Side Dot Inlays
- Knobs: Done
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Hard Plastic
- Pickup (Bridge):Piezo Transducer
- Binding: None
- Finish: Gloss
- Color: Classic Black
- Case Options: Lightweight Case Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.