Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A rock classic featuring Gibson TB-Plus humbuckers with ceramic magnets
The Thunderbird IV was one of the most radical designs to come out of the Gibson and Epiphone Kalamazoo factory in the early '60s, thanks to legendary automotive designer Ray Dietrich, who was asked to put a new twist on solidbody guitars and basses. The sound of the Thunderbird IV was as cutting edge as its design and now the Thunderbird Classic-IV PRO returns with all of Epiphone's first-class quality and a lifetime guarantee, but without the hassles of owning (or hiding) a vintage instrument. Case sold separately.
- Gibson TB Plus humbuckers
- Historic 60's era Thunderbird profile
- Mahogany body wings
- 7-ply Mahogany/walnut neck
- Through-neck neck joint
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays
- 20-Medium jumbo, nickel/silver alloy frets
- Classic style 3-point adjustable Flush-Mount, fully adjustable bridge
- Neck volume, Bridge volume and Master tone controls
- Black die-cast tuners with 17:1 ratio
- Black hardware
- Black TopHats control knobs with chrome metal inserts
- Optional hard case with black vinyl exterior, gray plush interior and chrome hardware
- Case sold separately
Join the list of rock legends today. Order now!
Thunderbird Classic-IV PRO Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.50"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.