- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 5 HH BFR Electric Bass
Satin Honey Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L75276 000001000 L75276000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 5 BFR electric bass features a new satin Honey Burst dual humbucking Honduran mahogany body and Honduran mahogany neck...Click To Read More About This Product
Get this special-edition dual humbucking Honduran mahogany bass from Ernie Ball Music Man.
The Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 5 BFR electric bass features a new satin Honey Burst dual humbucking Honduran mahogany body and Honduran mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard. The neck is highlighted with matching satin-finished back and headstock to coordinate with the body color. This special-edition BFR Bongo 5 is beautifully accented with a black pickguard, black plastic parts and matte black hardware, making this a very desirable instrument. The Bongo comes standard with 18-volt 4-band preamp, Neodymium magnets and 24 nickel frets.
- Honduran mahogany body
- Honduran mahogany neck, ebony fretboard
- Dual Ernie Ball Music Man humbuckers, 18-volt 4-band preamp
- All-black hardware
A special-edition dual humbucking bass from Ernie Ball Music Man. Order today.
- Wood: Honduran mahogany
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34”
- Finish: Satin
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Ernie Ball Music Man
- Bridge: Ernie Ball Music Man
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 11"
- Fret size: High-profile, wide
- Number of frets: 24
- Body type: Solidbody, double cutaway
- Body wood: Honduran mahogany
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5-string
- Case: Gig bag included
- Country of origin: United States
- Orientation: Right Handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.