- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 5 HH Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J51490 000001000 J51490000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 5 represents everything a modern five string bass should be: well balanced, comfortable, resonant and expressive with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge, punchy humbucker tone with five strings of range.
The Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 5 represents everything a modern five string bass should be: well balanced, comfortable, resonant and expressive with effortless playability. The double cutaway basswood body design is of superior construction and along with a 24-fret finished neck offers unimpeded access for high-register, two-octave fretwork. It also features a 4-band EQ, Neodymium pickups and 18V active preamp deliver a powerful combination of unparalleled tonal diversity.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Set
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Music Man
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Custom Music Man
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 11"
- Fret size: Info not available
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Basswood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, 4-band EQ, balance
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: USA
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.