- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 6 HH 6-String Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L55364 000001000 L55364000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bongo 6 HH 6-string electric bass represents everything a modern six string bass should be: well balanced, comfortable, resonant and expressive w...Click To Read More About This Product
The versatility and power of active electronics with 4-band EQ.
The Bongo 6 HH 6-string electric bass represents everything a modern six string bass should be: well balanced, comfortable, resonant and expressive with effortless playability. The double cutaway basswood body design is of superior construction and along with a 24-fret finished neck offers unimpeded access to high register two-octave fretwork.
Available in double humbucking the Bongo along with its 4-band eq, Neodymium pickups, and 18V active preamp deliver a powerful combination of unparalleled tonal diversity. Includes hardshell case.
Make more music with Music Man. Order today.
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
- Bridge: Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
- Brand: Music Man
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Custom Music Man 18V active preamp
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 11 in.
- Fret size: High-profile wide
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Yes
- Nut width: 2-1/4 in. (57.15 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 4-band EQ
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Music Man chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Tuning machines: Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic design
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.