- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling 5 HH Bass
Black Rosewood Fretboard
- Write a Review
- #481934 000001069 481934000001069
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The dual humbucker Music Man Sterling is a 5-String Bass similar in shape to the Music Man StingRay, but shorter and narrower. The Sterling also feat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A smaller, comfortable cousin of the StingRay.
The dual humbucker Music Man Sterling is a 5-String Bass similar in shape to the Music Man StingRay, but shorter and narrower. The Sterling also features hot-rodded electronics: active 3-band preamp, 2 Music Man humbucker pickups with hum canceling phantom coil, and unique 3-way switching (both coils in series mode, single coil, and both coils in parallel mode). Schaller BM tapered-post tuners. Volume, treble, mid, bass controls. Music Man includes a hardshell case with the 5-string Sterling Electric Bass.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man chrome-plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles; Optional - Piezo bridge with nickel-plated brass saddles
- Pickguard: Black
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: Dual Pickup, 3-band active preamp; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Switching: Dual Pickup - 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: Dual Humbucking with ceramic pole pieces
- Strings: 45w-65w-80w-100w (Super Slinky Bass #2834)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.