- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD B-1005SE Bubinga 5-String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44481 000001000 L44481000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of the LTD Deluxe Series that’s designed for professional musical applications on stage and in the studio, the B-1005SE is a special edition 5-s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hum-cancelling pickups, active EQ and exotic tonewoods.
Part of the LTD Deluxe Series that’s designed for professional musical applications on stage and in the studio, the B-1005SE is a special edition 5-string bass that is perfect for almost any performance style and genre. Constructed at 34” scale, it offers a swamp ash body topped by solid bubinga, along with a five-piece wenge/bubinga neck with rosewood fingerboard.
The B-1005SE’s components include high-quality tuners and bridge from Gotoh, but it is highlighted by the inclusion of Nordstrand Big Splits hum-cancelling pickups, along with an ABQ-3MS 3-band EQ. This setup gives you incredible flexibility in tone, with an active/passive mini-switch, a mid-frequency selection mini-switch (800Hz or 400Hz), individual bass, treble, and mid EQ controls, and master volume and balance controls. Case sold separately.
Get beauty and versatility in one great bass. Order today.
- Shape: Extra thin U
- Wood: Wenge Bubinga
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Big Splits Neck
- Bridge: Big Splits Bridge
- Brand: Nordstrand
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Molded
- Nut width: 1.85 in. (47 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Top wood: Bubinga
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, balance, 3-band EQ
- Tone switching: Yes, mid-freq
- Special switching: Preamp on/off
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 5-Saddle string thru
- Tuning machines: Gotoh die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Active electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.