- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD Frank Bello FBJ-400 Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48317 000001000 L48317000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LTD FBJ-400 is more affordable version of the signature model for Anthrax bass player Frank Bello. This bass offers a mahogany body, maple neck, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Signature style and tone at a modest price.
The LTD FBJ-400 is more affordable version of the signature model for Anthrax bass player Frank Bello. This bass offers a mahogany body, maple neck, and Macassar ebony fingerboard with glow-in-the-dark side markers. It’s available in a Black Satin finish with red binding, and includes EMG P-HZ/EMG LJ-HZ passive pickups with red covers. Case sold separately.
Own the stage with this signature bass.
- Shape: U
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Middle: EMG P-HZ
- Bridge: EMG LJ-HZ
- Brand: EMG
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material:
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume, balance, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.