- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Jazz Bass with Maple Fretboard
- Write a Review
- Product H82372
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Jazz Bass is a beautifully distinctive new take on Fender's most popular bass guitar. With all the growl and t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A stunning addition to the Fender Jazz Bass family with a gorgeous hand-stained body.
The American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Jazz Bass is a beautifully distinctive new take on Fender's most popular bass guitar. With all the growl and tonal versatility the instrument is known for, this special model gives the American Standard Jazz Bass an ash body with a gorgeous hand-rubbed stain beneath a satin-lacquer finish. The maple-fretboard model in elegant Mahogany stain is a uniquely finished instrument with all of the familiar specs of an American Standard Jazz Bass like an ash body with a modern C shape maple neck, 20 medium jumbo frets, a high mass vintage bridge and American Standard Jazz Bass single coil bridge and neck pickups.
Included accessories: Fender/SKB case, cable, strap and polishing cloth.
- Jazz Bass ash body
- Hand-rubbed stain/satin lacquer top coat finish
- Modern "C" shape maple neck with maple fretboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Satin finish on back, gloss finish on front
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- S/S pickup configuration
- American Standard Jazz Bass single-coil bridge and neck pickups
- Volume 1, Volume 2 and Master Tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- HMV, High Mass Vintage bridge (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Synthetic bone nut
A rich mahogany stain perfect for any collection of leather-bound books. Stay classy!
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)