- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Precision Bass with Rosewood Fretboard
- Write a Review
- Product H82371
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Precision Bass is a beautifully distinctive new take on the revolutionary Fender instrument that started it al...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An exclusive, stunning addition to the Fender Precision Bass family with a gorgeous hand-stained body that will only get better with age.
The American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Precision Bass is a beautifully distinctive new take on the revolutionary Fender instrument that started it all. With all the Precision' sonic muscle, this special version gives the American Standard Precision Bass an ash body with a gorgeous hand-rubbed stain beneath a satin-lacquer finish. The rosewood-fretboard model in elegant Wine Red is a uniquely finished instrument with all of the familiar specs of an American Standard Precision Bass like an ash body with a modern C shape maple neck, 20 medium jumbo frets, a high mass vintage bridge and American Standard Precision Bass single split pickup.
Included accessories: Fender/SKB case, cable, strap and polishing cloth.
- Precision Bass ash body
- Hand-rubbed stain/satin lacquer top coat finish
- Modern "C" shape maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Satin finish on back, gloss finish on headstock front with buffed fingerboard
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- S/S pickup configuration
- American Standard Precision Bass single split coil pickup
- Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- HMV, High Mass Vintage bridge (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
A Fender waiting to be uncorked. Get it today!
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)