- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1959 Precision Bass Journeyman Rosewood Fingerboard Left Handed
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L42793 000001000 L42793000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Arguably Leo Fender’s greatest gift to modern musicians, the Precision Bass was the world’s first electric bass. A definitive year for the ground-bre...Click To Read More About This Product
A vintage-correct left-handed Precision bass that you'll love.
Arguably Leo Fender’s greatest gift to modern musicians, the Precision Bass was the world’s first electric bass. A definitive year for the ground-breaking P-Bass, 1959 introduced a rosewood fingerboard to its maple neck, setting forth an insurrection in rumble. The expert craftsmen at Fender Custom Shop have given the Journeyman Relic P-Bass a more-than-tastefully worn lacquer finish, in addition to a stunning gold anodized pickguard, vintage P Bass bridge threaded steel saddles and hand-wound ’62 P-Bass pickups for that world-beloved low-end tone.
In vintage-correct fashion, this left-handed P-Bass sports a 2-piece alder body, quartersawn maple neck with a '60s Oval C-shaped neck profile, 7.25""-radius slab rosewood fingerboard and 20 vintage frets.
Other appointments include vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and round string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
If you're interested in any of our custom shop, limited-run or other premium instruments, we encourage you to call and talk with one of our knowledgeable, well-trained staff for more detailed information about any specific guitar.
Order this left-handed beauty today.
- Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck with '60s Oval C Back- Shape
- Rosewood "slab" fingerboard
- 7.25" Radius
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Hand-Wound ’62 P-Bass Pickup
- Vintage P-Bass Wiring
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- Vintage P-Bass Bridge with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Round String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.