- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Relic Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H71321
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jazz Bass debuted in 1960 as Fender's deluxe bass guitar model and quickly became an indispensable instrument for bassists who prized its slim, f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A stunning tribute to the original 1960 Jazz Bass complete with Relic finish!
The Jazz Bass debuted in 1960 as Fender's deluxe bass guitar model and quickly became an indispensable instrument for bassists who prized its slim, fast neck; sleek offset-waist design; and full, dual-pickup sound.
The Custom Shop 1960 Relic Jazz Bass pays tribute to the original version of the model. Features include an alder body with faded Relic lacquer finish in Three-Color Sunburst, lightly tinted quartersawn maple neck with 1960 U shape, dark Indian rosewood fingerboard with 7.25" radius and vintage frets, vintage-style Jazz Bass pickups, stacked concentric control knobs, tortoise shell pickguard, vintage-style hardware, brown hardshell case, and certificate of authenticity.
- Premium alder body
- '60s U-shape maple neck
- Dark Indian rosewood fretboard
- 20 vintage frets
- Vintage Jazz Bass Single Coil pickups
- Stacked volume/tone controls for each pickup
- Fender Gotoh Vintage Style tuners
- Micarta nut
- Relic finish shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, including nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware, and aged plastic parts
- American Vintage bridge
- Includes brown tolex hardshell case
An original 1960 Jazz Bass is probably out of reach, but the Relic version isn't! Get it now!