- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop '60 Precision Bass Heavy Relic
Aged Vintage White
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L42557 000003000 L42557000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
1960 marked the debut of the rosewood slab fingerboard Precision Bass, and that iconic Fender was the sound underpinning rock and soul music during t...Click To Read More About This Product
The thump that made the '60s groove.
1960 marked the debut of the rosewood slab fingerboard Precision Bass, and that iconic Fender was the sound underpinning rock and soul music during that period. Whether coming out of Detroit, Memphis or Southern California, the low end was held down by a P-Bass. This Heavy Relic '62 Precision from Fender's Custom Shop is a fitting tribute to such a fundamental part of popular music of that era.
With a Heavy Relic finish that has the look of years on the road and in the studio, it will feel at home instantly. The comfortable '60s Oval C-profile quarter sawn maple neck and 9.5"-radius fingerboard are ready for you to lay down that groove, and the hand-wound '62 P-Bass split-coil pickup delivers memorable tone. Additional features include vintage-style steel-saddle bridge and tuning machines and a classic 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard. As with all of our Fender Custom Shop instruments, it comes with a deluxe hard case and certificate of Authenticity.
If you're interested in any of our custom shop, limited-run or other premium instruments, we encourage you to call and talk with one of our knowledgeable, well-trained staff for more detailed information about any specific guitar.
- Heavy Relic-finish 2-piece select alder body
- Quartersawn maple neck with rosewood slab fingerboard
- Hand-wound Custom Shop '62 P-Bass split-coil pickup
- Vintage-style steel-saddle bridge and tuning machines
You can own this icon of '60s groove. Order one today.
- Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck with “60 Oval C” Back- Shape
- 9.5"" Radius
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Hand-Wound ’62 P-Bass Pickup
- Vintage P-Bass Wiring
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- Vintage P-Bass Bridge with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Round String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.