- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop '63 Bass VI Journeyman Relic with Closet Classic Hardware
Faded 3-Color Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72619 000001000 L72619000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop '63 Bass VI Journeyman Relic with Closet Classic Hardware marks the return of a historic Fender instrument, the seldom-seen Fe...Click To Read More About This Product
A revamped classic baritone guitar.
The Fender Custom Shop '63 Bass VI Journeyman Relic with Closet Classic Hardware marks the return of a historic Fender instrument, the seldom-seen Fender Bass Guitar (also known as the Bass VI) of 1961-1975. This Custom Shop version of the baritone classic has a select alder body with a thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish, '60 C-shaped maple neck with 9.5"-radius rosewood fretboard and 22 narrow tall frets, 2 vintage-style Jaguar pickups, American Vintage Jazz/Jag Bass bridge, vintage-style tuners and a 4-ply brown shell pickguard. The Fender '63 Bass VI comes with a hardshell case, strap, cable, and certificate of authenticity.
Explore a whole new you. Order today.
- Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish
- Closet Classic Hardware
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Tinted Maple Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard
- '60 Style Oval "C" Back-Shape
- 9.5" Radius
- 22 Narrow Tall Frets
- Vintage Style Jaguar Pickups
- Vintage Style Wiring with Individual On/Off Slide Switches with Bass Cut
- 4-Ply Brown Shell Pickguard
- Adjustable Vintage Style Jazz/Jag Bridge
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree with Metal Spacer
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.