- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 64 Custom Shop J-BASS NOS
- Write a Review
- Product H68026
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When it was introduced in 1960, the sleekly cool Fender Jazz Bass guitar set the music world on its ear and became another beloved Fender design clas...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An accurate reproduction of this classic bass.
When it was introduced in 1960, the sleekly cool Fender Jazz Bass guitar set the music world on its ear and became another beloved Fender design classic.
This stunning '64 Jazz Bass replica features an alder body with a maple neck and a round laminate rosewood fingerboard. Other period-correct features include chrome hardware, vintage reverse tuning machines and a four-ply tortoise shell pickguard. Comes in a black textured vinyl case and includes strap and cable.
This Fender Jazz bass has been given the "New Old Stock" (NOS) treatment”built (from original tooling) as if bought new in its respective model year and just found today.
- Vintage styling
- Accurate recreation of original
- Full Fender tone and vibe
- Series: Time Machine„¢ Series
- Model Name: '64 Jazz Bass® NOS
- Model Number: 015-1300-(800)
- Colors: (800) 3-Color Sunburst, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Body: Select Alder
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Round Laminate Rosewood, 7.25" Radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: American Vintage Jazz Bass
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Reverse Machine Heads
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.50" (38mm)
- Unique Features: Built as if Bought New in its Respective Year and Brought Forward in Time.
- Strings: Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100), P/N 073-7250-005
- Accessories: Deluxe Black Hardshell Case (Orange Interior), Strap, Cable Case: Deluxe Black Hardshell
- Introduced: 1/1999