- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Bass VI Journeyman Relic NAMM Limited-Edition
Sea Foam Green
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L50655 000001000 L50655000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Originally debuted in 1961 as a six-string bass, the Bass VI has been a “secret weapon” in the arsenals of top producers seeking to add depth and son...Click To Read More About This Product
Incredible vintage Fender style and tone.
Originally debuted in 1961 as a six-string bass, the Bass VI has been a “secret weapon” in the arsenals of top producers seeking to add depth and sonic glue to their recordings. Beloved by both guitarists and bassists, the Bass VI earned its place in the mix, lending endless inspiration on demand. Complete with a gently aged Journeyman Relic lacquer finish, this six-string radiates with an aura of a well-beloved asset with patent novelty.
The Fender Bass VI Journeyman Relic NAMM Limited-Edition is a special model that was produced for the NAMM show. It features a Journeyman Relic lacquer finish; 2-piece select alder body; tinted maple neck with '60s "C" back-shape; rosewood fingerboard with a 7.5" radius; 21 vintage frets; Jaguar single-coil pickups; vintage wiring and controls; 3-ply parchment pickguard; vintage-style bridge, tailpiece and tuning machines; bone nut; wing string tree; deluxe hardshell case; strap; certificate of authenticity.
Explore new horizons. Order today.
- Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Tinted Flat-Sawn Maple Neck with '60s "C" Backshape
- Rosewood Fingerboard with 7.25" Radius
- 21 Vintage Frets
- 3 Jaguar Single Coil Pickups
- Vintage Wiring with Individual Pickup Toggle Switches
- 3-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- Jag/Jazz Adjustable Bridge with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines with Fender Logo
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.