- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Limited 1951 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H70750
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Limited 1951 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar is an exacting replica of an historic instrument. Every detail of the original has...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An opportunity to own and play a vintage 1951 instrument in pristine condition.
The Fender Limited 1951 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar is an exacting replica of an historic instrument. Every detail of the original has been painstakingly analyzed and reproduced. The vibe, sound, and feel of this one will inspire any modern bassist in search of his or her roots.
1951 was the year that saw the debut of a revolutionary new musical instrument”the Fender Precision Bass.
- ™51-style lightweight ash slab body
- Special œNocaster Blonde lacquer finish aged with a Closet Classic treatment
- ™51 U-shaped quartersawn maple neck with 7.25 radius and vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style single-coil pickup
- Single-ply black Bakelite pickguard
- Two-saddle strings-through-body bridge
- Vintage-style reverse tuners
- Limited edition chrome neck plate
- Certificate of authenticity
- Includes limited edition blonde textured vinyl case with red crushed velvet interior
Feel the vintage thrill and hear the awesome tone of this historic bass.