- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Limited 1960 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H70749
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Limited 1960 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar is an exacting replica of an historic instrument. Every detail of the original has...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An opportunity to own and play a vintage 1960 instrument in pristine condition.
The Fender Limited 1960 Closet Classic P Bass Electric Bass Guitar is an exacting replica of an historic instrument. Every detail of the original has been painstakingly analyzed and reproduced. The vibe, sound, and feel of this one will inspire any modern bassist in search of his or her roots.
The Fender Custom Shop honors the epochal turn-of-the-decade version of the instrument with the Limited 1960 Closet Classic Precision Bass in Three-Color Sunburst.
- Alder body
- Three-Color Sunburst lacquer finish aged with a Closet Classic treatment
- 1960 Precision Bass oval C-shaped quartersawn maple neck with 7.25-radius rosewood fretboard
- Vintage-style split single-coil pickup
- Four-ply tortoiseshell pickguard
- Vintage-style tuners
- Limited edition chrome neck plate
- Certificate of authenticity
- Includes limited edition blonde textured vinyl case with red crushed velvet interior
Feel the vintage thrill and hear the awesome tone of this historic bass.