- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass V Pau Ferro Fingerboard Limited Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25716 000001000 L25716000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Available in a limited edition natural finish, this Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass V is ideal for 5-string bassists who need a flexible tone machine ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the tone and feel in a limited edition finish.
Available in a limited edition natural finish, this Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass V is ideal for 5-string bassists who need a flexible tone machine that looks great on stage. Fender’s classic offset bass style is blended with powerful tone and smooth playing feel to create an instrument that punches well above its weight without breaking a working bassist’s wallet. On stage or in the studio, the rich, timeless Jazz Bass tone will easily find a home in any style of music.
Powered by a pair of growling Vintage Noiseless Jazz Bass bridge pickups, this instrument’s bright, full sound easily cuts through a mix, ensuring the bass is heard clearly while retaining punch and low end authority. Active/passive switching makes it easy to access both vintage-styled and modern voices, further extending this instrument’s sonic flexibility. The robust control scheme includes a three-band active EQ with treble, mid and bass controls—each with boost and cut to accurately shape your tone—along with a pan pot for precision blending of the pickups’ potent sound.
The five-saddle Fender HiMass bridge with chrome-plated zing saddles improves every note’s sustain and resonance, while enhancing the attack for lively tone that lets your sonic personality shine through. The “C”-shaped maple neck is comfortable for all playing styles and hosts a 1.5” synthetic bone nut and fast-playing 12”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets for a familiar playing feel.
The alder body bears a durable gloss polyester finish that looks great under the spotlight while being tough enough to shrug off the abuse of gigging and traveling. Classic Jazz Bass appointments include vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass control knobs, nickel/chrome hardware, black pickup covers, pearloid dot inlays and a 3-ply pickguard. Combining authentic design, modern performance and classic Fender tone, the Deluxe Active Jazz Bass V rises to any playing occasion with style and sonic grace. Includes deluxe gig bag.
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin polyurethane
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Middle: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless Jazz Bass with Nickel Plated Pole Pieces
- Bridge: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless Jazz Bass with Nickel Plated Pole Pieces
- Brand: Fender
- Active preamp: Yes
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: AlderBody finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master Volume, Pan Control, Three-Band Active EQ with Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Mid Boost/Cut
- Pickup switch: Yes
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: HiMass
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: Yes
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.