- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender FSR Antigua Jazz Bass
- Write a Review
- Product H85080
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender' classic, yet seldom-seen Antigua finish returns for this special Antigua Jazz Bass model. The distinctively shaded body hue debuted in the la...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A special factory run of a unique and rare finish on a legendary bass.
Fender' classic, yet seldom-seen Antigua finish returns for this special Antigua Jazz Bass model. The distinctively shaded body hue debuted in the late 1960s and was briefly revived with a more graduated greenish tint in 1977, when it first appeared on a Jazz Bass (on both body and pickguard). Antigua-finish Fender instruments have appeared only sporadically since the late 1970s and are rare finds now prized by discerning collectors worldwide. The Antigua Jazz Bass has all of the amazing contemporary features and refinements that help the Jazz Bass live up to its legendary name. This new special-edition Antigua Jazz Bass is available only in limited quantities and is an authentic evocation of one of Fender' most historically exclusive finish options.
- Jazz Bass body shape
- Alder body with polyester finish
- Urethane neck finish
- Maple neck and fretboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Vintage ˜70s "Fender" stamped open gear tuning machines
- Synthetic bone nut
- Standard vintage Alnico magnet Jazz Bass single-coil bridge and neck pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) and Master Tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- Standard vintage 4 saddle bass bridge
- Antigua pickguard
A rare bass that won't be here for long so order yours today!
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)