- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Kingman V2 SCE Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37776 000001000 L37776000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The deeply resounding Kingman Bass SCE has been upgraded for discerning acoustic bassists. New features include a vintage-inspired three-ply gold pic...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic Fender style and improved amplified tone.
The deeply resounding Kingman Bass SCE has been upgraded for discerning acoustic bassists. New features include a vintage-inspired three-ply gold pickguard, bone nut and vintage-style Fender “Viking” bridge with compensated bone saddle-all in addition to the classic Fender Jazz Bass headstock, tuners, neck profile and strap buttons that make it such a distinctive instrument.
Other premium features include a cutaway body with solid spruce top, scalloped "X"-bracing and mahogany back and sides for defined and resonant bass sound, stylish body binding and checkerboard rosette, maple neck, 20-fret fingerboard with block position inlays and aged binding, forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, chrome hardware, gloss neck and body finish and Fishman Presys pickup system with active onboard preamp and tuner for loud and clear amplified sound.
- Series: California
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Maple
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Material: Laminate Hardwood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Block
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Bridge: Laminate Hardwood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® Phosphor Bronze Bass (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Gold
- Other Features: Fender Jazz Bass Headstock and Neck Profile, Block Position Inlays, Aged Fingerboard Binding, Vintage Inspired Gold Pickguard, "Viking" Fender Bridge, Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Multiple Body Bindings, Checkerboard Rosette
Get in the groove with Fender. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.