- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Road Worn '50s Precision Bass
- Write a Review
- Product 501705
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Road Worn '50s Precision Bass, like a classic car or your favorite T-shirt, shows that some things just get cooler with age. It's especial...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Broken-in looks and 1950s cool.
The Fender Road Worn '50s Precision Bass, like a classic car or your favorite T-shirt, shows that some things just get cooler with age. It's especially true of electric basses. This well-worn Fender Precision Bass is designed to exude that same unmistakable mojo develop over time that only makes them look cooler and feel even more comfortable than when they were brand-new. The Road Worn '50s Precision Bass guitar was designed with 1950s specs and delivers that killer aged look, feel, and mojo. The Fender Road Worn '50s Precision Bass is a true player.
Includes a gig bag.
Neck: 1-Piece Maple
Fingerboard: Maple 7-1/4" (184mm)
Frets: 20, Vintage Style
Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
Nut Width: 1-3/4" (44.5mm)
Tuning Keys: Vintage-Style Reverse Tuning Machines
Bridge: American Vintage Precision Bass
Pickguard: Gold Anodized Aluminum
Pickups" 1 Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup
Controls: Volume, Tone
Strings: Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100)
Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.