- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fodera Guitars Yin Yang Standard Series II Electric Bass
Clear Satin Finish
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69272 000001000 L69272000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on the coveted Victor Wooten Yin Yang Deluxe, the Fodera Yin Yang Standard Series II Electric Basswas developed in close consultation with...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro-player designed and Brooklyn built.
Based on the coveted Victor Wooten Yin Yang Deluxe, the Fodera Yin Yang Standard Series II Electric Basswas developed in close consultation with bass player extraordinaire, Victor Wooten. Victor wanted Fodera to develop a Yin Yang that could be more widely available and within reach of a broader range of players.
This instrument is modeled after Victor Wooten’s most recent and most played Yin Yang custom bass, featuring a walnut body, yellowheart top, and a maple neck with an ebony fingerboard.
The electronics package includes a set of EMG P/J pickups and proprietary Fodera/Pope Standard 3-band preamp.
The Yin Yang Standard Series II was designed with a meticulously chosen set of build specifications and is crafted from exactly the same materials as all of the custom made Brooklyn instruments to ensure that legendary Fodera playability and tone — at a price that is considerably less than the Victor Wooten Yin Yang Deluxe bass guitar.
Grab this exquisite bass. Order today.
- Chambered Walnut Body
- 3-pc Maple Neck/ Ebony FB
- Pau Amarillo (Yellowheart) Wood Top With Black Painted YY
- EMG P/J Pickups
- 34-Inch Scale, 24 Large Frets, 4 Strings
- Black Fodera 19.0mm Standard Bridge
- Fodera / Pope 3-Band Standard Preamp
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.