- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild B-240E Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54826 000001000 L54826000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Guild B-240E is an extension of Guild's popular Archback series, now in a bass. Featuring mahogany back and sides combined with a solid spruce to...Click To Read More About This Product
A shorter scale bass you can play plugged in or not.
The Guild B-240E is an extension of Guild's popular Archback series, now in a bass. Featuring mahogany back and sides combined with a solid spruce top, this short scale (30-3/4") bass offers incredible acoustic tone, while the onboard Fishman-designed electronics allow you to amplify your signal to connect to your favorite amplifier, PA system, or recording DAW. Also available in a fretless (B-240E F) version.
Case sold separately.
- Affordable acoustic bass with incredible sound quality
- Extremely loud and powerful
- 17' inches across the lower bout provides plenty of thump
Join the Guild. Order today.
- Body type: Acoustic Bass
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X brace
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: C shape
- Nut width: 1 5/8" (41mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Fero
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 30 3/4" (781mm)
- Number of frets: 23
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Tuning machines: Guild Closed Gear Nickel 18:1
- Bridge: Pau Fero
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 4
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.