- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild Jumbo Junior Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48600 000001000 L48600000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guild chose a solid Sitka spruce top and arched flamed maple back to mirror the tonewoods that have been used in upright bass construction for centur...Click To Read More About This Product
Jumbo sound, junior size.
Guild chose a solid Sitka spruce top and arched flamed maple back to mirror the tonewoods that have been used in upright bass construction for centuries, resulting in a clear, tight bass tone that is impressive for its reduced size. The back, sides and neck are finished in a satin antique blonde finish, which adds a rich depth and unique character to the wood’s figure.
The Jumbo Junior Bass’s deep voice can be amplified or recorded using its onboard Guild's Fishman-designed Active bass pickup system with built-in volume and tone controls. Other standout features include an ebony fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild peak headstock logo, tortoiseshell pickguard, and nylon-core phosphor bronze strings.
Case sold separately.
Trust Guild to make it right. Order today.
- Body type: Jumbo Junior
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: X Brace
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: C shape
- Nut width: 1 5/8" (41mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 23 3/4" (603mm)
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes / Guild AP-1
- Tuning machines: Guild Closed-Gear Bass
- Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 4
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.