- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AVNB1FE Artwood Vintage Parlor Solid-Top Acoustic-Electric Bass
Open Pore Natural
- Write a Review
- #K82305 000001000 K82305000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez's AVNB1FE Artwood Vintage Parlor is a short-scale acoustic bass guitar with a parlor body. This compact instrument is ideal for situations suc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Innovative modern instrument with a classic shape.
Ibanez's AVNB1FE Artwood Vintage Parlor is a short-scale acoustic bass guitar with a parlor body. This compact instrument is ideal for situations such as playing on the couch, outdoors, as well as more informal occasions. However, this bass is also a valuable on-stage tool. Since the 25" short scale is similar in feel to a regular guitar, it is more comfortable for both guitarists and electric bassists to play than a full size acoustic bass. The shorter scale and compact parlor body also make it a more user friendly platform for beginners. Despite the compact body size, the AVNB1FE Artwood Vintage Parlor has an impressively powerful acoustic volume. The thin semi-gloss finish as well as the solid Sitka spruce top and nahogany back and sides contribute greatly to the overall tone. The neck joint being located at the 12th fret means the bridge connects at the center of the lower bout, which maximizes sonic resonance. A bone nut and saddle were chosen for their ability to naturally transfer string vibration.
Ibanez's brown violin semi-gloss finish gives the AVNB1FE Artwood Vintage Parlor Solid-Top acoustic-electric bass a more vintage feel, allowing the natural texture of the wood to be felt. The satin finish of the mahogany neck helps facilitate fast and smooth position changes. The Fishman Sonicore Pickup accurately translates the complete sound to whatever amplification system you plug it into, while the Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp provides the extra punch of onboard EQ, and the convenience of an easy-to-read digital tuner is located on the upper bout.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body, Sitka spruce top, parlor shape, brown violin semi-gloss finish
- Mahogany neck, satin finish
- Fishman Sonicore soundhole mounted preamp, Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp
- Bone nut and saddle, easy-to-read digital tuner
Classic parlor shape and modern electronics combine for a unique acoustic bass. Order today.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X Bracing
- Body finish: Semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape:
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Solid genuine mahogany
- Scale length: 24.96"
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sonicore Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.