Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Ibanez Bass Workshop Multi Scale SRMS806 6-String Electric Bass Brown Topaz Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The Ibanez Bass Workshop Multi Scale SRMS806 6-String Electric Bass combines amazing versatility of sound control with fanned frets for improved string tension and intonation.
The goal of the multi-scale system is to give the better tension of each string. The tension helps to create a more “alive”, open tone. On the SRMS806, the scale length is 33.6” on the G-string side, expanding to 35.5 at the low B.
Although the multi-scale neck can appear intimidating and unnatural, nothing could be further from the truth. When looking down at the neck from the players perspective, the exaggerated fret layout seems to almost disappear and actually feels quite normal. The slant of the multi-scales ergonomically coordinate with the way a players hand angles as it moves up and down the neck, facilitating quick, comfortable playing action.
The SRMS806 is a quality instrument designed for the experienced, seasoned musician. Its Poplar burl/Mahogany body is attached to a 5-piece Jatoba/Walnut SRMS6 neck with a Panga Panga fretboard, Medium frets and custom multi-scale inlays. The Mono-Rail VS Bridge is the perfect match for a fan-fret instrument, allowing for independent positioning of each strings “mini-bridge” section to providing excellent intonation and superior string vibration transference. Electronics include Bartolini BH1-6 pickups, for a full range warm punchy tone, and a 3-band EQ w/ Bypass switch and Mid-Frequency switch for complete sonic control.
- Poplar burl/Mahogany body
- 5-piece Jatoba/Walnut neck, Panga Panga fretboard, medium frets and custom fanned inlays
- Bartolini BH2 dual-coil pickups, 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch, and 3-way mid-frequency switch
- Black matte hardware, Mono-Rail VS Bridge
Grab this affordable 6-string. Order today.
Bass Workshop Multi Scale SRMS806 6-String Electric Bass Specifications:Neck
- Neck: Multi Scale 5-piece Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 35.5 - 33.6"
- Truss rod: Info not available
- Finish: Low Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: BH1
- Bridge: BH1
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Custom Ibanez
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 400mm
- Fret size: Medium Stainless Steel
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 54mm
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Top wood:
- Body finish: Low Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout:
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & Mid-frequency switch
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Mono-rail V
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.