- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Bass Workshop SRSC806 6-String Electric Bass
Deep Twilight Flat
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K76830 000001000 K76830000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the innovative Ibanez Bass Workshop team, comes the SRSC806 “Cerro.” Boasting a design that integrates body to neck like no other, the upper bou...Click To Read More About This Product
The SRSC806 includes a Mahogany body with a Poplar burl top, a unique body design, 2 Bartolini pickups, and Ibanez Custom 3-Band EQ.
From the innovative Ibanez Bass Workshop team, comes the SRSC806 “Cerro.” Boasting a design that integrates body to neck like no other, the upper bout connects the body to the neck all the way to the 13th fret. More compact than other basses of its type, the five-string SRSC806 requires less effort to maneuver, yet still provides the unique features and tone of larger models.
At the heart of the SRSC806 is a Mahogany body with a handsome Poplar Burl top shaped with the sinuous contours of the SR body style. A Neck-Through SR6 5-piece Maple/Purpleheart neck with a Purpleheart Fingerboard provides a smooth, fast playing surface. The slightly smaller extended upper horn of the SRSC806 makes contact with the neck from the 24th to the 13th fret, providing maximum stability and increased sustain.
The back of the neck is sculpted for comfort and easy access to the very highest notes of the G string. The smooth, graceful contour allows the palm of the left hand to move quickly and easily as it transitions up the neck, into the underside of the instruments body. The Mono-Rail V bridge delivers the ultimate in string-to-string isolation, allowing each string to vibrate independently with less interference from sympathetic vibration.
The full, clear tone of Bartolini BH-2 pickups provides a tight bottom end with a mid-range that is articulate without being harsh. The Ibanez Custom 3-band EQ w/ bypass switch and mid-frequency switch puts a full range of tone at the players fingertips.
- Mahogany body, Poplar Burl top
- Neck-Through 5-piece Maple/Purpleheart neck, Purpleheart Fingerboard
- Bartolini BH-2 pickups, Ibanez Custom 3-band EQ w/ bypass switch and mid-frequency switch
- Mono-Rail V bridge
The innovative Ibanez 6-string SRSC806 will showcase your bass stylings like no other. Order today.
- Wood: Panga Panga/Purpleheart
- Neck joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 35 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: BH-2
- Bridge: BH-2
- Brand: Bartolini
- Active preamp: Custom Ibanez
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Material: Purpleheart
- Radius: 950mm
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut width: 54mm
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Poplar Burl
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, 3-Band EQ
- Tone switching: Yes
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Mono-Rail V
- Tuning machines: Gotoh die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6
- Pickguard: No
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.