- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez EWB20FM Flamed Maple Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Product 580831
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez EWB20SMFENT Acoustic-Electric Bass features a beautiful flamed maple top, back, and sides; mahogany neck; and a rosewood bridge and fretbo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Combines beauty and pro electronics to create an acoustic bass that sounds as good as it looks.
The Ibanez EWB20SMFENT Acoustic-Electric Bass features a beautiful flamed maple top, back, and sides; mahogany neck; and a rosewood bridge and fretboard. It has a 34" scale length for clearer note articulation, and the EW bass body style with cutaway is comfortable and provides full fretboard access. The nut and saddle on this outstanding bass are made of Ivorex II for brilliant highs and more pronounced lows with less mid-range. An onboard Fishman Sonicore Pickup and the Ibanez AEQ-SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Tuner give the Ibanez EWB20FM bass a rich amplified acoustic sound and all the low-end that you'll ever need.
- BodyShape: EW Body with Cutaway
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Neck Shape: "u"
- Top and body: Flamed Maple
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- Tuners: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ-SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Outputs: Balanced 1„4" and XLR Outputs
- Fretboard: 22-fret Bound Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Strings
- Finishes: Natural High Gloss Finish
- Scale/Length: 34", (863.6mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.71 ", (43.5mm)
- Width at Joint: 2.28 ", (58mm)
- Thickness 1st Fret: 0.82, (21mm)
- Thickness 7th Fret: 0.88 ", (22.5mm)
- Radius: 13.38", 340mm)
- Body Style: EW with Cutaway
- Width: 16"
- Depth: 5"
- Length: 20"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I selected this Ibanez EWB20SMFENT for one reason. The "feel" of the neck was almost identical to the electric I was using, and since I would be continually transitioning between guitars, it needed to be seemless!
On stage during sound check, I plugged it in to my GK stage monitor and was blown away at the rumble in the house. The Fishman Pickup was what I expected and setting the onboard tuner to just above flat was more than adequate.
Overall, I found myself reaching for the Ibanez at times where either bass would do. Definitely worth the investment! At home it's becoming the bass of choice, practicing unplugged but filling the room with quality sound is awesome!
First Ibanez I have ever owned, and since results matter, probably won't be my last.
Exceptional value for the price!