- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Mezzo SRMD200 Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L44911 000006000 L44911000006000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Despite inheriting the sleek and sophisticated beauty of the revolutionary SR bass, the SR Mezzo was designed to be fun to play. The SR Mezzo’s 32” m...Click To Read More About This Product
Full sound that fits.
Despite inheriting the sleek and sophisticated beauty of the revolutionary SR bass, the SR Mezzo was designed to be fun to play. The SR Mezzo’s 32” medium scale allows for both easy playing and a rich low-end. The SR Mezzo’s full sonic palette will make hitting the stage a blast. No matter the style of music, the SR Mezzo fits you perfectly.
The SR Mezzo’s 32” scale neck is 2” shorter than that of the general Ibanez SR models, but the Mezzo stills delivers a powerful low end. The SR Mezzo’s compact, lightweight body and shorter scale offer effortless playability. The SRMD200 features a poplar body, stunning new finish and a newly-designed pickguard.
A smooth maple neck and maple fretboard with medium frets allow for a clear tone and attack. Electronics consist of an Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ and an Ibanez DXP neck pickup and DXJ bridge pickup for extra punch. The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability. Case sold separately.
- Comfortable lightweight body with bolt-on maple neck
- Medium-scale design for easier play while maintaining great low end
- Versatile PJ pickup layout with 2-band EQ
- B10 fully adjustable bridge offers precise intonation and solid sustain
Grab this winning combination of size and sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.