- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Paul Romanko PRB2 Signature Bass Guitar
Flat Burgundy Wine
- Write a Review
- 580519 000144000 580519000144000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Shadows Fall bassist Paul Romanko wanted his Signature PRB2 bass simple and powerful and Ibanez delivered just that. The Ibanez PRB2 has 1 volume con...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Straightforward design & in-your-face tone.
Shadows Fall bassist Paul Romanko wanted his Signature PRB2 bass simple and powerful and Ibanez delivered just that. The Ibanez PRB2 has 1 volume control, high-output pickups, and a massive 5-piece maple/walnut PRB4 neck. This bass guitar isn't for polite conversation, it's for in-your-face low-end demolition.
- Neck Material: 5-piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Type: PRB4
- Body: Light Ash body
- Frets: Medium frets
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Inlay: PRB special inlay
- Bridge: Mono-Rail IV bridge
- Neck Pickup: PFR-ALN4 Passive Full Range humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: PFR-ALB4 Passive Full Range humbucker
- Scale/Length: 34" (864mm)
- Width at Nut: 38mm
- Width at Last Fret: 62mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 20.5mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 22.5mm
- Radius: 305mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.