- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SR Premium 1400E Electric Bass Guitar
Mojito Lime Green
- Write a Review
- H70310 000004000 H70310000004000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of the SR Premium line and manufactured in the Ibanez Premium factory, the SR Premium 1400E 4-string electric bass is designed with high-end fea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Double-cutaway access with classic SR appointments.
Part of the SR Premium line and manufactured in the Ibanez Premium factory, the SR Premium 1400E 4-string electric bass is designed with high-end features while maintaining affordability, making it the new standard for the serious, professional musician.
The SR Premium 1400E boasts a smoothly contoured figured maple top on a large mahogany body for gorgeous looks and powerful, aggressive tone. Its five-piece SR4 wenge/bubinga neck is also bolstered with KTS titanium reinforcement rods inside, and finished with a rosewood fretboard. The Mono-Rail IV bridge is the ultimate in string isolation for bass. Each saddle is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer and no interference. One screw controls the height of each saddle for easy adjustment.
Nordstrand Big Single pickups provide the clear sound characteristic of single coil pickups with an aggressive edge. The EQB-IIISC 3-band EQ with mid-frequency and EQ-bypass switches gives you a world of tonal possibilities, making the SR Premium 1400E as versatile as it is good-looking.
Includes gig bag.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Wenge/bubinga
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Big Single
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Big Single
- Brand: Nordstrand
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Info not available
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.49" (38mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Figured maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: Yes
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Mono-rail V
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.