- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SR1825E 5-String Electric Bass
Low Gloss Natural
- Write a Review
- #K73967 000001000 K73967000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Professional players and gear reviewers alike have been singing the praises of the SR Premium series since its introduction. Crafted by the Ibanez Pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The SR1825E includes a Mahogany body with a Flamed Maple/Walnut top, 5-piece Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck, 2 Nordstrand pickups, and Ibanez Custom 3-Band EQ.
Professional players and gear reviewers alike have been singing the praises of the SR Premium series since its introduction. Crafted by the Ibanez Premium luthiers, the SR1820 series share many of the high-end appointments of the much-respected Prestige line. This extraordinary attention to detail manifests itself in features like super-smooth hand-crimped frets, and the Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge - an ingeniously designed unit that kills off unwanted sympathetic vibrations while isolating and optimizing favorable string harmonics.
The SR1820’s Mahogany body combined with an elegant Walnut and Flamed maple top creates a solid, well-balanced tone. The 5-piece Atlas neck consists of alternating layers of Panga Panga and Purpleheart, providing a striking visual detail, not to mention neck stability for years to come.
In spite of this impressive hit list of exotic materials, this Premium bass stays true to the original SR concept: being surprisingly light in weight - a noticeable contrast to the instrument’s thick sonic character. That big, bold, tonal personality is due largely to a pair of Nordstrand Big Single pickups - the kind well acquainted with boutique instruments. No matter what musical texture is desired, the Ibanez Custom 3-Band EQ, with EQ bypass and mid-frequency switch, will get there fast.
- Mahogany body, Flamed Maple/Walnut top
- 5-piece Panga Panga/Purpleheart Atlas neck
- 2 Nordstrand Big Single pickups, Ibanez Custom 3-Band EQ, with EQ bypass and Mid-frequency switch
- Mono-Rail bridge, Gotoh die-cast tuners
The SR1825E shares many high-end appointments with the Prestige line of Basses - at a bargain price. Order today.
- Shape: Not specified
- Wood: Panga Panga/Purpleheart
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Big Single
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Big Single
- Brand: Nordstrand
- Series or parallel:
- Active preamp: Custom Ibanez
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Radius: 305mm
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 45mm
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Walnut/Flamed maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, 3-Band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: Yes
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design:
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.