Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Ibanez SR300E 4-String Electric Bass Golden Veil Mattetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Golden Veil Matte
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A versatile bass for the working player.
The SR300E 4-string electric bass is priced like a beginner's instrument, but it has features that make it anything but a cut-rate starter axe. First off, it has a 5-piece SR4 maple/jatoba neck and light, nyato body with smooth rounded edges and a deep, lower cutaway for better access to the upper frets.
For electronics, the SR300E features Ibanez PowerSpan dual coil pickups. Equalization chores are handled by Ibanez Custom 3-band EQ with Power Tap switch. This allows the control to be more effective in creating useful, popular bass tones.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple with jatoba
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: Info not available
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: PowerSpan dual coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: PowerSpan dual coil
- Brand: Ibanez
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Jatoba
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: Info not available
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Nyato
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, balance, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Stoptail
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-Cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Click or call to order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.